Supplements That You Should Stack  

Posted by Jacked Fury






I was thinking recently about some supplements I wanted to stack together to help build lean mass. Something relatively cheap but very effective. Obviously you will need some protein powder. I typically use SciVation Whey. It has a great ingredient profile and good amount of protein per serving with little carbs and fats. Protein is the building block of muscles after all! I take this normally when I wake up before my morning work out and after my work out. It also makes great for a quick meal if you are on the go or short on time.

Next, I like to use creatine. Its something that is truly great. You can't go wrong with Creatine Monohydrate. Creatine helps increase muscle size, strength and endurance! There are other fancy creatines out there, but Monohydrate is proven to work. It is also relatively cheaper than the fancier ones. I use Higher Power Micronized Creatine Monohydrate. I take 5 grams before my workout and I'm set! It has 200 servings which will last a long while.

Since I work out in the mornings I like to have a extra boost of energy to help keep me going through my workouts. A N.O. product that will deliever good energy and a good muscle pump! There are many good N.O. products out there. Some that already contain your daily creatine needs, such as Infinite Labs Juggernaut and VPX N.O. Shotgun. 2 of my personal favorites. If you use one of these you really don't need to use the creatine monohydrate. However, some studies suggest taking creatine after your workout as well. You could do this with the monohydrate, also taking creatine on your off days is great as well and the monohydrate will be great here to use as well if taking a N.O. with creatine in already.

There you have it! A simple yet very effective stack that is pretty cost effective. The protein if bought in 10lbs of SciVation will last you 2 months depending how you handle the servings. It has 160 servings per 10lb box. It costs $64.99 from http://www.bodybuilding.com/. The Higher Power Micronized Creatine is $18.99. It will last you 200 workouts since it has 200 servings! Infinite Labs Juggernaut is $42.89. I recommend the orange flavor. It has 40 servings, which if you work out 5 days a week it will last you 2 months! So $126.87 for 2 months of good supplements is a great price!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Subscribe Now:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner