Green Tea For Fat Loss?  

Posted by Jacked Fury

I was wondering how well green tea worked. So, I was doing some research and even tried a Green Tea product. Green tea extract, as an extract it is more concentrated than just drinking it on its own, resulted in an increase in energy used by the body of 3-4%. Some studies say this effect of green tea weight loss is due to increased fat oxidation and thermogenesis. Thermogenisis refers to energy used in heat production that is not related to resting metabolism or physical activity.



However in another study I found, groups of people were given caffiene to see how it compared to the green tea thermogenisis. The people taking the green tea had higher thermogenisis than the people taking caffiene without green tea the study concluded.



So, How well does green tea work with weight loss? Last month I put it to the test! I got a free bottle of Nutec Performance Lab's Lean-Rescue. Which is a 80% EGCG green tea extract product. It also contains 200mg of caffiene for added energy. It also contains other added goodies too. This product lasted me almost a month. I started using this product weighing in at 181 pounds. After one bottle of using it I weighed 165 pounds. That is a 16 pound loss. I also ate healthy and excerised. You can't eat bad and not workout and expect the pills to work. Overall the product is truly amazing. I even have another bottle setting right here in front of me waiting to be used in the future!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Subscribe Now:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner