iSatori Liquid Morph Protein  

Posted by Jacked Fury

I was lucky enough to recieve a free vial of the iSatori Liquid Morph Protein in grape flavor. I'm not a big fan of grape flavoring in grape juice or grape soda so, I was a little skeptical on the taste. Surprisingly the grape flavor was not very strong and was actually very good. It went down nice and smooth!

Calories: 212
Fat: 0g
Carbs: 8g
Protein: 45g

With these kinda of macro nutrients you can't really go wrong with it. 45g of protein is perfect! It also contains Carnosine, Nitric Oxcide, Glycerol and Citrulline. All are very beneficial to you and your workouts. The product claims it helps with strength, pump and recovery. With all these added benefits you can rest assured it will deliever these statements!



After taking my sample like I said the taste was good. It even smelled very much like grape. However 2 minutes after drinking the protein I found it hard to breathe, got light headed quickly and felt like I was burning up. It could have just been a one time deal or my body not reacting to it right. I may give these another shot, but with a reaction like that I may not. Other people that tested the vial had no side effects of these but me so far.



However I still suggest you give it a try.

8 comments

Same thing happend, started breaking out in hives within 2 minutes of drinking.. wondered if it was a reaction caused by also taking mx-ls7 and Energize that I took 6 hours earlier.

Will try again tomorrow and see if it happens again

sAME THING HAPPENED TO ME AS WELL. dRANK ONE VIAL, WITHIN MINUTES MY FACE FELT LIKE IT WAS ON FIRE, THEN IT SPREAD DOWN MY NECK AND OVER MY BAK AND CHEST. ODD REACTION CONSIDERING I DONT BELIEVE THAT I AM ALLERGIC TO ANY OF ITS INGREDIENTS.

I had a similar reaction and I wasn't taking any other supplements at the time. I was driving and I felt really hot and flushed at first. Then I had trouble breathing and got really light-headed. I had to pull over and let it pass. I was really tempted to stop by the hospital that around the corner, but I waited a couple minutes and I was fine. I haven't had it since. The rapid boost of protein and nutrients - to me - isn't worth that feeling again.

i had a reaction to this aswel,starts happening abouts 20 mins after taking it and felt a tingling and a bit of a hot flush in my face and forehead area ,thought my head was going to explode, like in that film years ago called scanners,also broke out in a rash on knees,elbows and knuckles for god sake but will finish the pack of six i got and dont think ill buy them again,ill be sticking to my old fave optimum nutrition whey protein powder

same here i have had about 4 or 5 of them so far and each time i take it, within minutes i feel a burning in my face, in my head, and my arms, and chest. I didnt have trouble breathing though, but still a very uncomfortable feeling.

It's the niacin in it causing your skin to flush. It's to be expected.

I just took it a s same thing happened to me. Flushed face, blotches on my neck and chest as well as hives on my arms. I will never take it again!

i took it didnt nothing happen to me it actually helped me a lot i have more energy in my workouts and I also have more energy when I need it. It helped me so muchl; so mouch so that I was not able to dunk but now i can soar because as i do my workout i take one when I am feeling sluggish and it just turns it arund. Even when I am playing a game during the quarters or when I am out and on the bench for a rest i take a sip and be ready to get back in the game. I TRULY ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO HAVE SECOND OR A FIRST TASTE AT IT BECAUSE IT TRULY DOES WORK LIKE IT IS TRULY AMAZING HOW MUCH ENERGY I HAVE!!!!!!!!!1

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Subscribe Now:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner